Description on Waterproof Butyl Adhesive Tape
What is butyl adhesive tape?
Butyl rubber adhesive tape stands for self-adhesive tape made of butyl rubber and self-protected by an aluminum foil available in various sizes and colors.
They can form an instant seal against water, air or dust, and remain permanently soft.
Butyl Tape is a highly tacky, self-fusing butyl rubber mastic, ideal for making water and humidity resistant seals. It is a high tack sealant with excellent adhesion to metal, other roofing, and other insulating materials.
It maintains its tack and flexibility to temperatures as low as -40ºC, and It maintains no flow at temperatures as high as 140ºC.
Specification For Waterproof Rubber Sealant Butyl Adhesive Tape
According to the different requirements of different projects, we manufacture many different styles of butyl tape with different specifications, application scenarios, and characteristics.
What's more, butyl tape series products in our company have already passed EU environmental protection ROHS certification.
|Product Name||Butyl Self-Adhesive Waterproof Tape|
|Material||Rutyl Rubber + Aluminum Foil Surface|
|Length Per Roll||5000mm 10000mm and customizable|
|Width Per Roll||50mm 100mm 150mm 200mm 500mm 1000mm and customizable|
|Thickness||1.0mm 1.2mm 1.5mm and customizable|
|Color||Silver, Red, Blue, Grey, Black, Yellow and customizable|
Application for Butyl Adhesive Tape
Advantage of Sangobuild Butyl Rubber
- aggressive grip and high flexibility
- ready-to-use, non-reactive products that do not change their properties over decades
- outstanding resistance to water vapour
- excellent compatibility with most conventional construction materials
- physiologically safe and environmentally friendly
- self-sealing and immediately operational after processing
- Non-shrinking and non-corrosive